Autistic Inclusive Meets are delighted to announce that MMS has been banned in a Federal Court in Miami Florida, May 1st 2020. As you know we have been campaigning against the sale, promotion and distribution of this snake oil here in the UK.
We are delighted with this outcome, Genesis 2 Church Jim Humble, Mark, Jordan, Joseph and Jonathan Grennon all have to go to court in five days where they will receive either a hefty fine or jail time for being in contempt of the injunction issued days ago.
No more testimonials, videos or promotions, sales, distributions!
They are also required to have the order posted on the house they own in Bradenton and other locations and can’t remove it.
We have waited so long. So many have been abused with this bleach in enemas and oral solutions. Thank you to our colleagues in the US, Melissa Eaton (who played a major part in this) and Amanda Seigler, CEO of Fierce Autistics and Allies, for fighting for so many years. Thank you to the many who have shared, reported, commented and posted.
The following comes thanks to Melissa and quotes from the court papers:
Genesis 2 Church now has been banned from selling, promoting, signposting, distributing MMS Chlorine Dioxide bleach! They cannot:
‘label, hold, and/or distribute any drug, including but not limited to MMS, that does not have an approved new drug application pursuant to 21.’
1. The United States’ motion for a preliminary injunction (DE 3) is GRANTED.
2. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and each and all of their directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees, successors, assigns, attorneys, and any and all persons in active concert or participation with any of them (hereinafter, “Associated Persons”) who receive actual notice of this Order, shall not, during the pendency of this action, directly or indirectly, label, hold, and/or distribute any drug, including but not limited to MMS, that does not have an approved new drug application pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(b) or abbreviated new drug application pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(j), or an investigational new drug application in effect for its use pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(i), or any drug that is misbranded within the meaning of 21 U.S.C. § 352.
3. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons, shall not, directly or indirectly, violate 21 U.S.C. § 331(k) by causing any drug, including but not limited to MMS, to become misbranded within the meaning of 21 U.S.C. § 352(a) and/or (f)(1) after shipment of one or more of its components in interstate commerce.
4. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons shall immediately refrain from disposing of or transferring any assets that may interfere with implementation of payment of restitution to consumers who purchased Defendants’ drugs, should the Court ultimately order such restitution payments in its final judgment in this matter.
5. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons are prohibited from destroying, discarding, altering, transferring or otherwise making unavailableany document or record in electronic format or otherwise within their custody or control that are related to (a) MMS; (b) misbranded drugs; and/or (c) unapproved new drugs.
6. Representatives of FDA shall be permitted, without prior notice and as and when FDA deems necessary, to inspect Defendants’ places of business and take any other measures necessary to monitor and ensure continuing compliance with the terms of this Order. During such inspections, FDA representatives shall be permitted to: have immediate access to buildings, including but not limited to 2014 Garden Ln, Bradenton, FL 34205-5274 (the “Facility”), equipment, raw ingredients, in-process materials, finished products, containers, packaging material, labeling, and other promotional material therein; take photographs and make video recordings; take samples of Defendants’ in-process or unfinished and finished products, containers, packaging material, labeling, and other promotional material; and examine and copy all records relating to the labeling, holding, and distribution of any and all drugs and their components. The inspections shall be permitted upon presentation of a copy of this Order and appropriate credentials. The inspection authority granted by this Order is separate and apart from, and in addition to, the authority to make inspections under the FDCA, 21 U.S.C. § 374.
7. Defendants shall bear the cost of any inspections, analytical work, and supervisory activities that FDA deems necessary to evaluate Defendants’ compliance with any of the terms of this Order.
8. Defendants shall post a copy of this Order in a common area at the Facility and at any other location at which Defendants conduct business and shall ensure that the Order remains posted for as long as the Order remains in effect.
9. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States shall promptly provide notice of this action and this Order to Defendants by attempting service at last known email addresses and physical addresses. Pursuant Rule 65(c) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, United States of America shall not be required to post security for the instant action.
DONE AND ORDERED in chambers in Miami, Florida, this 1st day of May, 2020.’
A reminder of what MMS does:
Recent work by us:
Comments are closed.